The Pikesville Owings Mills Regional Chamber of Commerce: The Ultimate Resource for Your Business
Involvement: Get Better Connected
Education: Get In the Know
Advocacy: Get Problems Solved
Marketing: Get More Visibility
Did you know that most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall?* Your investment in the Pikesville Owings Mills Regional Chamber of Commerce (POM Chamber) is an investment in your business and in our community.
Membership Benefits Include:
Professional Development & Networking
- Establish business relationships at networking events held monthly
- Build your professional and personal career with our monthly Small Business Forum
- Receive invitations to Chamber events at special member pricing
- Access to other area networking events such as the Mega-Networking held two times a year.
- Display your membership sticker at your business and place a members badge on your web site
- Include the Chamber logo on your materials
Visibility & Recognition
- Increase business exposure through an enhanced business listing on www.pikesvillechamber.org with a direct link to your website
- Share your company event on our events calendar
- Celebrate grand openings & ribbon cuttings
- Get referrals by attending our many events or inquires received by the Chamber
Information & Resources
- Stay informed of Chamber events and news through our monthly newsletter and quarterly mailed newsletter
- Access information on what Baltimore County offers for business owners so you can grow your business
- Benefit from a unified voice advocating for business-friendly legislation on the local level
- Meet and network with elected officials during legislative receptions and visits
- Save up to 30% on office supplies, e-mail marketing and other business expenses
- Commercial and Residential Energy Co-Op – click here for more information
- Offer and take advantage of member-to-member discounts
We invite you to join us!
For more information, click here to email us.
*excerpt from a research study conducted by Market Street, a part of The Schapiro Group Inc., Atlanta GA