Commercial Energy CO-OP
The Pikesville Owings Mills Regional Chamber of Commerce (POM Chamber) has partnered with CQI Associates to establish a Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative for its members. The POM Chamber - CQI Energy Cooperative will help members realize long-term budget stability.
Benefits of the POM Chamber Commercial Energy Cooperative:
- Increased Purchasing Power in procuring electric and natural gas at competitive rates to businesses
- Eliminates the need to ‘go through it alone’
- Historically, the average co-op member Saves about the equivalent of their July electrical bill and/or their February natural gas bill. When compared to utility S.O.S. rates
- Budget Stability (no more ‘roller coaster costs’) by offering Fixed Rate energy supply costs
- Assistance in being Proactive in fulfilling energy buying needs
- We offer the opportunity for businesses to share in the valuable energy Expertise that the cooperative provides
This program offers FREE informational seminars and webinars about energy deregulation and valuable insight into energy procurement options. CQI manages the member education and bid phases of the program, oversees the transition of the members’ energy accounts, and offers continuing technical expertise to members throughout the term of the energy contracts.
Learn how your business can benefit from joining the POM Chamber - CQI Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative by visiting www.cqiassociates.com or calling 443-472-3870 for more information.
Residential Energy CO-OP
In addition to commercial energy procurement, CQI Associates is also a leader in Chamber Residential Energy Purchasing Cooperatives. CQI offers competitive fixed supply rates to the chamber residential energy cooperative members. To learn more or to sign up, go to www.cqiassociates.com/residential. When signing up, please designate the POM Chamber.